Thursday 3 November 2011

50 odd days till.....

Christmas :))))) I blooming well love it!

My plan this year is to try and get everything done by the end of this month...
So far I have...

Made menu plans/shopping lists , so I know exactly what I need to buy and can pick little bits up every week between now and the big day so that the shopping bill isnt huge.

Made my Christmas cake

Got all Jacks presents total cost should have been £400++  and I've not even spent half of that!!.. I have the grabbit board on Moneysaving expert to thank for all the glitch & special offers posts that the kind members have been posting .. without the forum I would have never been able to treat Jack to all the lovely gifts he will have to open on Christmas morning

Bought my duck for Christmas day ....paid for with my nectar points
My sun perks Turkey
My Pork for Christmas eve
Got 2 tins of chocolates

I have also set up a selling account  on Facebook ...all proceeds will fund mine and hubbys gifts.

So just got to....

Raise enough money to buy mine and hubbys gifts
Buy the rest of the food shopping
Put a Christmas eve hamper together for Jack...
Start working on some craft projects with Jack as I want to have a 6ft tree in the kitchen but I want it totally decorated with things we have made.
Buy the family presents (Only buying for 3 family members this year @£10 each)
Finish off the contents of Jacks stocking (max £5)

Tesco clubcard vouchers will help fund for the contents of Jacks stocking, his Christmas eve hamper and a few bottles of wine ...Just waiting on them to arrive, my neighbour had hers yesterday so mine should be here soon.


Hopefully I manage to get it all done so I can spend the whole month of December going to Christmas fairs, cinema, carol services and family days out... Instead of being stressed running round town fighting the queues to get the last minute bits....x

How are your Christmas plans coming along?

No comments:

Post a Comment