Wednesday 9 November 2011

A few of my makes from the last few days.....

I have not abandoned the blog...Just had soooo much on this last week!  anyway thought I would share a few piccies with you.....I will be adding more over the next few days.. so please keep checking my blog ... Or you could really spoil me and become a follower of my blog......this will give me a more incentive to update my blog more cos sometimes I'm sure I am nattering on here to myself... lol x

Anyway...

After spending a few days staring at a 2week old Clementine all alone in the fruit bowl I decided to jazz it up! sooooo with a few cloves and a piece of old ribbon I came up with this.... Ideal for the xmas tree..

 Whilst sorting the washing out the other day I came across 2 pairs of Jacks Bed socks.... Within an hr they had been turned into this....

His name is Bill...... x

Tonight I have sat and made another bird out of newspaper and cellotape.. This time it is going to be a robin Red breast... he isnt finished yet but thought I would give you a sneeky peek..

Here he is having his first coat of paint... Will update with more pics as I finish him...

I have also been making a few hearts to hang on the Christmas tree out of old scrap materiel I have knocking around the house (Will upload pics later or tomorrow for those as the phone wont let me..Blooming thing!


I'm gonna have to dash as I'm off bargain hunting @ Mr Tesco ... will update with any bargains I get.... x





No comments:

Post a Comment