Friday 25 April 2014

Shepherds pie.

One of my all time favourite dinners is got to be Shepherds pie, my mum used to serve this up to us at least once a week, I do tend to make it now and again for myself and husband (my darling son hates mashed spud so it is a big no no for him) I have tried several different recipes for this over the years but this one is my fav.



I loved the Hairy bikers "mum's know best" programme when it was on the TV and I have bought the books that accompany the series and I can honestly say of all the recipes I have used out the books I have yet to find one I don't like, I particularly like this shepherds pie recipe because it is cheap, easy and tastes fantastic.

 Here's mine all ready to go in the oven to be browned and then served with cauliflower and thick gravy.


No comments:

Post a Comment