Friday 25 April 2014

This weeks charity shop buys

I tend not to visit many charity shops nowadays because the items they sell are priced way out of my price range, sometimes I have even seen items for sale in some shops that are priced either equal or just a tad over what the item costs new to buy!

Anyhow, on a Tuesday I always nip into a neighbouring village to collect the weeks eggs from the farm, whilst there I nip in to the Age concern charity shop, its only a small place but they have some good quality stuff at really good prices

The trip proved to be successful as someone had obviously had a sort out of their pyrex cupboard


 I got this little lot for the grand total of £5.50!

Also picked this book up for 20p, I do sometimes cook for the freezer but not as much as I would like to  because I never really know how long certain ingredients keep for in the freezer, I've not had chance to have a good look through it yet but even if I get one recipe that I'll use from it, it was worth the 20p.

No comments:

Post a Comment