Sunday 22 July 2012

My motivating post....

 Since I've been back doing my meal plans this has really helped as I feel so organised with my food, I know a week in advanced what we will be eating and I just sort it without even thinking really, I buy the stuff I need for the week to last us and that is that .. DONE!

This got me thinking, I wonder if I could manage to do it with my everyday life


 So yesterday myself and Shane had a test run......
I wrote down a list of things I needed to get done that day

The list consisted of everything from digging up the spuds in the garden to doing a load of washing! ... and it really did work!

I managed to do everything I set out to do and more... and I sat down last night on my sofa and was able to just sit there and relax! there was no feeling guilty cos I had sat down when I could have been doing something that I had put off earlier on in the day


From now on I think the list is the way to go!

And for that extra bit of motivation some days I might even post my list on here.

Here is today's list :

Done so far.....

Done a white load of washing
Washed the dog blankets
Put the breadmaker on
Made 2 x cheesey loaves
Put the lamb in the slow cooker
Hoovered downstairs
Polished living room
Made the beds


Still to do :

Menu plan for next week
Shopping list for next week
Sew Jacks badges onto his Beaver jumper
Make a start on the ironing
Prepare veg for dinner
Make a salad
Go for a walk with the dog
Pick some pine cones to stash for christmas Crafts
Parcel up Ebay items
Feed the dog
Bath Jack
Do 30mins of reading/writing with Jack.




I would love to eventually get myself into a routine where things are done on certain days for example,
Ironing is done on a Tues
Washing is done on a Monday
Beds changed every friday
Cooker cleaned every 3rd Thursday
Wed will be my baking day etc etc etc


I will get there :) x









No comments:

Post a Comment