Thursday 19 July 2012

Todays Tesco bargains

On the way back from dropping Jack off at Beavers I had to nip into Tesco to get some salad leafs, whilst there I thought I would have a nose at the reduced section, was just in time too as the lady had just reduced the last of the bits for the night and no one was there so I had first dibs on everything! I couldn't believe my luck cos normally its like a rugby scrum to get with 2 foot of the reduced section


This is what I got :)






Ideal for our weekly Saturday morning fry up.


If I slice it thinly I will get 2 meals out of this




Ideal for one of our "Fake-away" Fridays when I'm doing Donor Kebab .. so that will be one evening meal and just enough left for hubby's sandwiches the next day




Normally I would make my own but with these being so cheap I thought they would be great to freeze for Christmas ... So that is one thing off my Christmas food list :D




This is what I had originally went into Tesco for so really chuffed I managed to get it for less than half price!

£15.06 worth worth of food for £7.09 not bad when you think there is 4 main meals and 1 lunch there without counting the sausages wrapped in bacon.


No comments:

Post a Comment