Tuesday 10 July 2012

Today's charity shop finds...

I am trying really hard to stay out of the Charity shops but had to nip in today to get rid of a bag of books that has been lurking on my stairs ...... I have been meaning to donate them for the last few weeks  & today was the 2nd time I have tripped over them so they just had to go before I broke my neck! 

So with me being in the shop anyway it would have been rude of me not to have a look... Within minutes I have spotted this flower press... It was only the other day myself and hubby were talking about things I could do over the school hols with Jack, and I did mention pressing some wild flowers..
                                             and only priced at £1


Next I spotted these......

3 x loose bottom cake tins, small medium & large and Ideal for my Christmas cakes! and @ £1.50 for the 3 ... bargain!

I love Tupperware .. I remember the parties my mum used to host years and years ago, I love the stuff!  .... so when I spotted this for 50p ...

                                                                  I had to get it


Also spotted this Carnival ware glass Jug, I collect jugs, not normally  keen on glass jugs but this one caught my eye, I love the colour and at £1 I though it was a good buy

     Photo really does this no justice... Took it in bad light!

Then I saw these.... I try to collect  Enoch wood & sons 'woodland- pink' I first fell in love with it when I bought a coffee pot a few years back and since then I've picked little bits up as and when I have seen them at bootfairs/ charity shops, although I have never come across dinner plates nor a gravy boat so these were a welcomed surprise...

 For the lot it came to £2.50 ... really cannot work charity shops out, cheap tacky Primark style clothing they seem to charge over the odds for but beautiful vintage items like this they may as well give away for the measly amount they ask for them...


Not that I'm complaining... ;) x

No comments:

Post a Comment