Monday 17 October 2011

Bargain hunting @ MR T's ......

Is my fav past time at the mo... :)

Visited 4 stores today and got several bargains, Im sooooo chuffed that I have had to come and share!

Hotwheels colour Shifter Octobattle play set @ £2.20
5 x Air wick candles @ 75p each
5 x 12packs Andrex loo roll @ £2.55
6 bottles of brunette Pantene Shampoo @ 24p each
3 bottle of Vosene Shampoo for £1 each  3 for 2 so all 3 cost me £2
2 Rechargeable camping lanterns @£4.50 each
1 Toilet training seat for toddlers @80p for my friends little girl
 3 x Impulse gift sets @87p each 3 for 2 so £1.74 for 3 gift sets!
3 Packs tesco spaghetti @22p each
2 pairs of Jeans for hubby @ £1 each
1 pair of jeans for Jack @£1
2 bottles of Shower Gel  for £1.50
3 x Tubes Aquafresh toothpaste @ 50p each (Got these from sainsburys as they have 1/2 price teeth care promotion on)
1 tube of milk teeth toothpaste for Jack @ 50p
1 Box daisy Dishwasher tablets.. (40 tabs) @£2

Really chuffed with the Hotwheels play set as that is another Xmas present for Jack
With my stocks of toiletries I already have I think I have enough now to last us over a year! Toilet roll should last us a while too!

I'm now going to rest my little Tootsies as they ache from all the miles they have done round Tesco today!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, is that all from Tesco? Some massive bargains in there!! Well done you! :)

    ReplyDelete