Friday 21 October 2011

Today will mostly be.....

Spent potting around the house doing a few Jobs that have in the last few weeks been neglected, really have got to try and stay on top of things, I did start writing out a household manual, think I will have to get that finished today so that I can list my chores and what days to do them on so I can stay on top of my housework.

So far today I have:
Prepared dinner which is now cooking in the slow cooker....the smell of it cooking is lurvely!
Put the washer on
Unloaded/reloaded the Dishwasher
Got My son fed, washed, dressed and off to school
Polished the dining table and all furniture in the living room

Still got to:

Make beds
Hoover
Sort the back garden out (Maybe one for DH)
Make celery soup for lunch
Sort the pantry out
Clean my baking tin cupboard out... Fed up of putting one thing in for 12 things to fall out.....
finally... Make a lemon drizzle cake

But for now.....

I'm going to nip out  to the local charity shop as there is a sign in the window about a halloween fun day we will be taking Jack to, I'm sure it is tomorrow but think I really do need to go and check ;) lol x

No comments:

Post a Comment