Wednesday 19 October 2011

My latest Charity shop buys & things I have made....

 Nipped into a local CS today and fell instantly in love with this cute little jug for £1
 Here he is with his new family :)
 Whilst out walking with Jack the other day, we came across some acorns, so got a pocketful  (also making sure I had left some for the resident squirrels) within 20mins of being back at home I had made this... so pleased with it I tried it with some conkers, they looked fab for a start but over time they have shrivelled up a little so next time I must leave them a few days before tying the wire...
 After... A good scrub and a lick of paint works wonders..!
 Before .. a dirty old greasy herb rack that was given to me by my friend....
 Bought a cork Noticeboard from Tesco last week for £2.20, Jazzed it up with a lick of paint, a Tea towel, Rick rack & a pretty butterfly ... Think it looks very nice & come in very handy (Notice the Money off vouchers ready to be used :0) x
 Another CS buy, I loved this as soon as I saw it ..Liked it the minute I saw it.. when I got home whilst washing it I noticed the Hornsea makers mark underneath it ... Not bad for £1.25
 My lovely husband is the only one who can drive in our house so instead of ferrying me around all the time he decided to make me my very own mode of transport... LOL x
He did a grand job and it looks blooming brilliant in the flesh , will look even better on Halloween night in my porch... and it cost him nothing to make...Clever man!
3 lovely plates I got from the CS too all for the grand price of 30p!!
Not done too bad have I ? x

No comments:

Post a Comment