Sunday 16 October 2011

Freecycle...Don't you just love it..!


I first discovered Freecycle a few years ago never really used it only when I needed to get rid of items I felt were just too good for the tip!

Anyway...

The other day I noticed someone offering a petrol Lawnmower (pic above)  so I asked my husband to reply to see if it was any good for him... within an hour darling husband had gone to collect it...Upon his return I was in hysterics as the lawnmower looked like something out of The goodlife!! I was later informed by my husband that the mower was in fact an expensive one and he was very surprised the fella off freecycle was giving it away... anyway despite what it looks like.. it cuts the lawn great and now its tucked up in my little shed all nice and cosy till next year....

and today... I asked about 3 tins of paint.. ( 3 different shades of pink) and I can collect them!! Oooh cannot wait till hubby comes home so he can collect as I have a few picture frames that need a touch of pink ;) x


Talking of freecycle I have a few things to sort out so will be listing some items on there myself later as the big clean out before Christmas begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment