Friday 21 October 2011

Bargains!

As I said in my previous post, I was nipping to the charity shop...well ... this is what I got :0)

30p An absolute bargain! All that is needed is a red pillar candle and a bit of ribbon and it will look lovely on my fire place at Christmas

£1.50!  I love anything Heart shaped so just had to have it! not sure what to put in it yet.. ?

£1.00 Pudding basin....I really really needed one of these as I need to get cracking on My Xmas pud before its too late...So guess what I will be doing next week.

On the way back from the High street I popped into Tesco to see if they had any Sausage rolls they are all raving about on Moneysaving expert  (They are apparently going through the tills @ 1p) As usual I was too late ;( the shelves were bare so someone must have beat me to it!
I did pounce on these reduced items whilst there though.. so something good did come from my trip to Tesco

For a grand total of £2.08! The carrots have been blanched and froze, the spring onions will be used over the weekend in our Sandwiches, 1 pk of mushrooms have been chopped and froze and the other 2 will make yummy mushroom soup!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment