Tuesday 25 October 2011

Mmmmmmmm

Nothing beats the smell of a stew cooking....Its like a thick woolly jumper in a pot...the smell instantly warms me up!

For dinner today I was going to use the Left over Stew I have in my freezer, but when I looked in my fridge and saw how many vegetables I have that need using up I thought I would make a fresh one and add abit of chicken from Sundays roast (Think we are at risk of clucking if we eat much more of it!) and save the frozen one for a day when I really cannot be bothered to prepare anything...

Stew always brings me back to my childhood, coming in from school on a cold Autumn/winter day to the smell of it bubbling away on the stove..

Anyway.. must stop daydreaming and get a shifty on got a pineapple cake to make and collect the most adorable "Sweets n treats" led lights...  Will update with a picture later... x

No comments:

Post a Comment